skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
from Fit to FABulous
a journaling place for physical transformations
Saturday, April 4, 2020
10-minute Exercise
Here's a 10-minute exercise-at-home video by Denise Austin, via AARP:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2020
(1)
▼
April
(1)
10-minute Exercise
►
2019
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(2)
About Me
MailLadyMartha
I'm a retired letter carrier, active in NARFE, NALC, and NERT. I study history, economics, photography, and web development at local colleges online. I love travel, and love friends who travel too!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment